GUIDELINES FOR GIFT RECIPIENTS
- To qualify to be a recipient of a wish the
following guidelines must be met:
*Milford or Orange resident
* Sixty years or older
*Limited annual income defined as $25,000 or less for an individual
or $30,000 for a couple
- The prospective recipient of a wish shall complete
and submit an approved Society application form to the Society. Applications
shall be made available upon request from any of the members;
- Prospective recipients shall have their applications
verified through contact with a designated Society member;
- Each wish shall have an approximate value of
$300 and may include but not be limited to purchase of an article
or item, payment of a bill, or taking a trip. Exceptions may be
made based on need or exigency at the discretion of the Society;
- The minimum number of granted wishes each year
shall be twelve, three each calendar quarter;
- The granting of wishes shall be done by the
Society's gift allocation committee.
- Recipients shall be notified by a Society member.
They shall have the option to keep the wish granted confidential.
If a recipient agrees to the public announcement of his/her granted
wish, he/she shall sign a release form;
- A recipient may apply more than once, if it
is in a different calendar year.